British Columbia Best
Includes Victoria & Inside Passage Sailing
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm
Experience the many flavours of Canada’s western-most province. Relax and enjoy the unique charm of Victoria in your conveniently located hotel near the Inner Harbour in the heart of downtown. Watch for cavorting seals and feeding whales while onboard a day-cruise through the Inside Passage to Prince Rupert.
Feast your eyes on a panorama of beautiful scenery on your optional journey east to Prince George on VIA Rail’s ‘The Skeena’ train.
- Preferred Date
- 10 days | June 20, 2018
- Optional VIA Rail Skeena Train – Day 8
- Call for prices
- Canada West
- Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and taxes
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Travel Bag
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Ferry to Vancouver Island
- Guided tour of Victoria
- Coombs Country Market
- Northern Expedition Ferry Voyage through Inside Passage from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert
- Reserved seat in ferry’s Aurora Lounge
- Museum of Northern British Columbia
- North Pacific Cannery Village
- Mount Robson
- Jasper National Park
- Driving Tour of Jasper
- Meals Include: 3 Continental Breakfasts, 1 Picnic Lunch, 2 Dinners including Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.