British Columbia Circle
Includes Inside Passage Sailing
WITH OPTIONAL SKEENA TRAIN
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm
Combine three modes of transportation on this special 8-day tour: a luxury motorcoach, two scenic ferry rides and an optional daylight train ride.
Features a day cruise along the coast of British Columbia to Prince Rupert and an optional spectacular journey east to Prince George on VIA Rail’s “The Skeena” train.
AN IDEAL SUMMER FAMILY GETAWAY – FOR CHILDREN 8 YEARS AND OVER – CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICES
- Preferred Date
- 8 days | June 18, 2019 | July 6, 2019 | August 17, 2019
- Canada West
- Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and taxes.
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver.
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person.
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Ghost Town
- Ferry to Vancouver Island
- Northern Expedition Ferry voyage through Inside Passage from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert
- Reserved seat in ferry’s Aurora Lounge
- Museum of Northern British Columbia
- North Pacific Cannery National Historic Site
- Mount Robson
- Jasper National Park
- Driving Tour of Jasper
- Meals Include: 3 Continental Breakfasts, 1 Picnic Lunch, Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner
OPTION – Day 6 Train Excursion
Seating in deluxe “Touring Class” and 3 included meals on VIA Rail’s train.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Via Rail Skeena Train Option – Call for Prices
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.