British Columbia Circle
Includes Inside Passage Sailing
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7 am | Red Deer 9am | Calgary 12pm
This 8-day tour features a ferry ride to Vancouver Island, a drive up the east coast and a relaxing scenic voyage through the Inside Passage to Prince Rupert.
- Preferred Date
- 8 days | June 16th, 2017
- Canada West
- Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and taxes.
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver.
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person.
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Ghost Town
- Ferry to Vancouver Island
- Northern Expedition Ferry voyage through Inside Passage from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert
- Reserved seat in ferry’s Aurora Lounge
- Museum of Northern British Columbia
- North Pacific Cannery National Historic Site
- Mount Robson
- Jasper National Park
- Driving Tour of Jasper
- Meals Include: 2 Continental Breakfasts, Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.