BRITISH COLUMBIA CIRCLE
WITH OPTIONAL SKEENA TRAIN
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm
Includes Inside Passage Sailing
IDEAL SUMMER FAMILY GETAWAY – FOR CHILDREN 8 YEARS AND OVER – CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICES (800) 562-9999
Combine three modes of transportation on this special 8-day tour: a luxury motorcoach, two scenic ferry rides and an optional daylight train ride.
Features a day cruise along the coast of British Columbia to Prince Rupert and an optional spectacular journey east to Vanderhoof on VIA Rail’s “The Skeena” train.
- 8 days | June 18, 2019 | July 12, 2019 | August 13, 2019
- Canada West
- Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Travel Bag
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Ghost Town
- Ferry to Vancouver Island
- Northern Expedition Ferry voyage through Inside Passage from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert
- Reserved seat in ferry’s Aurora Lounge
- Museum of Northern British Columbia
- North Pacific Cannery National Historic Site
- Mount Robson
- Jasper National Park
- Driving Tour of Jasper
- Meals Include: 3 Continental Breakfasts, 1 Picnic Lunch, Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner
OPTION – Day 6 Train Excursion
Seating in deluxe “Touring Class” and 3 included meals on VIA Rail’s train.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Via Rail Skeena Train Option – Call for Prices
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.