Christmas in Victoria
Calgary 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Edmonton 12:30 pm | Edson 3:15 pm | Hinton 4:15 pm
All aboard Santa’s Sleigh for a Gala Christmas Celebration in Victoria!
Enjoy a narrated tour of this charming and gracious city aglow with twinkling lights of the holiday season.
The Butchart Gardens welcome us with carollers, sparkling lights and festive decor. We’ll enjoy the season in style with a Chemainus Brunch and Live Theatre Holiday Performance, a Christmas Eve dinner, visit from Santa, Christmas Day breakfast buffet and Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. Come celebrate the holiday with us in a beautiful Vancouver Island setting surrounded by hills and overlooking the snow-clad Olympic Mountains!.
Features three nights at the Hungtingdon Manor, conveniently located near the Inner Harbour in the heart of downtown Victoria.
- 9 days | December 21, 2018
- Guaranteed Departure
- Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and taxes
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Get Acquainted Lunch
- Ferry crossings as indicated
- Chemainus Brunch and Live Theatre Performance
- Pizza Party
- Driving tour of Chemainus Murals
- Guided tour of Victoria
- Christmas Eve Dinner
- Christmas Day Breakfast Buffet
- Visit from Santa
- Christmas Gift
- Christmas Dinner
- Butterfly Gardens
- Butchart Gardens displayed for Christmas
- Seasonal Afternoon High Tea
- Farewell Dinner
- Meals include:5 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Afternoon High Tea and 4 Dinners
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.