Fort McMurray Oil Sands Experience
Recovery after the wildfire
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7 am | Red Deer 9am | Calgary 12pm | Fort Macleod 2pm | Lethbridge 2:30pm | Medicine Hat 4:45pm
Join us to give back to a community that’s had an extremely difficult year. The Oil Sands facilities have resumed operations and the town has begun the process of rebuilding.
Nothing is small when you encounter Alberta’s Oil Industry on this informative three-day weekend tour to Fort McMurray. Visit the Oil Sands Discovery Centre for an interactive look into Fort McMurray’s unique and vibrant past. Board a Suncor Energy bus for a guided tour of the world’s biggest single oil deposit – the Athabasca Oil Sands!
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum age for Suncor’s guided bus tour is 12 years old.
- 3 days | July 28th, 2017 | August 25th, 2017
- Canada West
- Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom-equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and taxes
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Boreal Forest
- Oil Sands Discovery Centre
- Welcome Dinner
- Suncor Energy Guided Tour
- Driving Tour of Fort McMurray.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change