Minot Norsk Høstfest The Clarion Hotel – Alberta Departure-8 Days
STAY AT THE BEST-LOCATED HOTEL
THE CLARION HOTEL – Previously the Holiday Inn Riverside
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm | Fort Macleod 2:00 pm | Lethbridge 2:30 pm | Medicine Hat 4:45 pm
LOOKING FOR BIG NAME ENTERTAINMENT? IT’S HAPPENING IN MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA AT THE 42nd ANNUAL NORSK HØSTFEST. North America’s largest Scandinavian Festival is a grand celebration of Nordic heritage, food and fun which features two major artists performing each day.
This popular tour includes reserved seating for FIVE main stage celebrity shows:
The included Entertainers for the 2019 Minot Hostfest will be as follows:
Chicks with Hits – Wednesday Sept 25, 2019 1:00 PM Performance
Daniel O’Donnell – Wednesday Sept 25, 2019 7:00 PM Performance
Clint Black – Thursday Sept 26,2019 7:30 PM Performance
Charley Pride – Friday Sept 27, 2019 1:00 PM Performance
Terry Fator – Saturday Sept 28, 2019 1:00 PM Performance
This year there are a total of 8 headliners. Ricky Skaggs, Chicago and the TBA Entertainer for Friday evening will be extra concerts not included with the tour.
2018 ENTERTAINMENT ON THE NON-RESERVED FREE STAGES INCLUDED: The Medora Gospel Experience, Neil Diamond Tribute Show, Larry’s Country Diner, OJ Hanssen, Henrik Bothe, Soul Shine, Carl Werkkala, Ryan Keplin Fiddling Lefty, Swedish Fiddlers, Trio Larsson, Leif & Sunnie Accordion Duo, Whiskey Talking, Magic Tap Cloggers, Daniel Starks, Glenn Henricksen, Tim Eggebratten, Nordic Spirit, Jenta O’Ja, Dakota Drifters, Swedes in the Weeds, The Western Senators, Norsk Hostfest Accordion Club, Millie & Glenn, Telge Glima, The Christmas Wish, Mollie B, Viking Live Steel Combat, Ragnarokkr, Williams and Ree, Country Gentlemen, Ringling 5, Gordy Lindquist, Skalmusik, Auntie Kreamsaugen, Skandi Ski Fantasy, Western Plains Children’s Choir, Scandinavian Youth Camp Performers, J-M-B Band, Scandinavian Unique Antiques, Nordic Hand Knit Sweater Program, Bunad and Folk Costume Style Show – and more!
- Guaranteed Date
- Alberta Only: 8 days | September 23, 2019
- USA Heartland
- Passport Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air-conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Daily admission to Høstfest activities
- Reserved seating for five Celebrity Shows
- Continuous entertainment on various stages
- Ongoing activities including Scandinavian Arts, Crafts, Handiwork and Antique Displays, Food Booths
- Optional evening international dance with live bands
- Scandinavian Heritage Park
- Shopping excursion to Dakota Mall
- Meals Include: 7 Continental Breakfasts.
ALBERTA DEPARTURE ONLY
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.