Minot Norsk Høstfest
Holiday Inn, Alberta Departure
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7am | Red Deer 9am | Calgary 12pm | Fort Macleod 2pm | Lethbridge 2:30pm | Medicine Hat 4:45pm
Looking for big name entertainment? It’s happening in Minot, North Dakota at the 40th Annual Norsk Høstfest— North America’s largest Scandinavian Festival. Join in the grand celebration of Nordic heritage, food and fun which features major artists performing each day.
This popular tour includes reserved seating for five main stage celebrity shows!
2017 Headliners: Celtic Thunder; Amy Grant; Jeff Dunham; Joe Diffie and John Michael Montgomery; Josh Turner and Gary Allan. Høstfest offers the following additional main stage shows: The Doobie Brothers and Little River Band. Extra shows are optional.
2017 ENTERTAINMENT ON THE NON-RESERVED FREE STAGES INCLUDES: Dale Watson, Fiddling Lefty, Elise & Terje Hong, Magic Tap Cloggers, Justin & Grandpa, Tim Eggebratten, Nordic Spirit, Jenta O’Ja, Dakota Drifters, Swedes in the Weeds, The Western Senators, Norsk Hostfest Accordion Club, Ricky Nelson Remembered, Nordic Bees, Millie & Glenn, Ivares Pojkarna, Telge Glima, The Christmas Wish, Bjoro Haaland, Mollie B, Viking Live Steel Combat, Ragnarokkr, Williams and Ree, Country Gentlemen, Ringling 5, Gordy Lindquist, Skalmusik, Auntie Kreamsaugen, Shelby Huston, Skandi Ski Fantasy, Western Plains Children’s Choir, Scandinavian Youth Camp Performers, J-M-B Band, Scandinavian Unique Antiques, Nordic Hand Knit Sweater Program, Bunad and Folk Costume Style Show— and more!
- Alberta Only: 7 days | Sept 26th, 2017
- USA Heartland
- Passport Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air-conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and taxes
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Daily admission to Høstfest activities
- Reserved seating for five Celebrity Shows including the closing performance
- Continuous entertainment on various stages
- Ongoing activities including Scandinavian Arts, Crafts, Handiwork and Antique Displays, Food Booths
- Optional evening international dance with live bands
- Scandinavian Heritage Park
- Shopping excursion to Dakota Mall
- Meals Include: 2 Continental Breakfasts.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.