Minot Norsk Høstfest Holiday Inn – Alberta Departure
STAY AT THE BEST-LOCATED HOTEL THE HOLIDAY INN RIVERSIDE
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm | Fort Macleod 2:00 pm | Lethbridge 2:30 pm | Medicine Hat 4:45 pm
LOOKING FOR BIG NAME ENTERTAINMENT? IT’S HAPPENING IN MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA AT THE 41st ANNUAL NORSK HØSTFEST. North America’s largest Scandinavian Festival is a grand celebration of Nordic heritage, food and fun which features two major artists performing each day.
This popular tour includes reserved seating for FIVE main stage celebrity shows:
Daniel O’Donnell; Tanya Tucker/The Texas Tenors; Engelbert Humperdinck; Johnny Reid and Darci Lynne – the 13 year old singing ventriloquist of ‘America’s Got Talent’ fame. Extra shows Michael Bolton and The Beach Boys are optional.
2018: One lucky person will have the opportunity to enjoy a ‘Meet and Greet” with an entertainer!
ENTERTAINMENT ON THE NON-RESERVED FREE STAGES INCLUDES: The Medora Gospel Experience, Neil Diamond Tribute Show, Larry’s Country Diner, OJ Hanssen, Henrik Bothe, Soul Shine, Carl Werkkala, Ryan Keplin Fiddling Lefty, Swedish Fiddlers, Trio Larsson, Leif & Sunnie Accordion Duo, Whiskey Talking, Magic Tap Cloggers, Daniel Starks, Glenn Henricksen, Tim Eggebratten, Nordic Spirit, Jenta O’Ja, Dakota Drifters, Swedes in the Weeds, The Western Senators, Norsk Hostfest Accordion Club, Millie & Glenn, Telge Glima, The Christmas Wish, Mollie B, Viking Live Steel Combat, Ragnarokkr, Williams and Ree, Country Gentlemen, Ringling 5, Gordy Lindquist, Skalmusik, Auntie Kreamsaugen, Skandi Ski Fantasy, Western Plains Children’s Choir, Scandinavian Youth Camp Performers, J-M-B Band, Scandinavian Unique Antiques, Nordic Hand Knit Sweater Program, Bunad and Folk Costume Style Show – and more!
- Alberta Only: 7 days | September 24, 2018
- USA Heartland
- Passport Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air-conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and taxes
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Daily admission to Høstfest activities
- Reserved seating for five Celebrity Shows including the closing performance
- Continuous entertainment on various stages
- Ongoing activities including Scandinavian Arts, Crafts, Handiwork and Antique Displays, Food Booths
- Optional evening international dance with live bands
- Scandinavian Heritage Park
- Shopping excursion to Dakota Mall
- Meals Include: 2 Continental Breakfasts.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.