Minot Norsk Høstfest
Sleep Inn Saskatchewan Departure
DEPARTURE: Swift Current 7:30am | Moose Jaw 9:45am | Regina 10:15am | Weyburn 12:15pm | Estevan 1:30pm
Come celebrate the 40th anniversary of North America’s largest Scandinavian Festival! A grand celebration of Nordic heritage, food, and fun which features major artists performing each day.
This popular tour includes reserved seating for five main stage celebrity shows. 2017 Headliners: Celtic Thunder; Amy Grant; Jeff Dunham; Joe Diffie and John Michael Montgomery; Josh Turner and Gary Allan. Høstfest offers the following additional main stage shows: The Doobie Brothers and Little River Band. Extra shows are optional.
2017 ENTERTAINMENT ON THE NON-RESERVED FREE STAGES INCLUDES:
Dale Watson, Fiddling Lefty, Elise & Terje Hong, Magic Tap Cloggers, Justin & Grandpa, Tim Eggebratten, Nordic Spirit, Jenta O’Ja, Dakota Drifters, Swedes in the Weeds, The Western Senators, Norsk Hostfest Accordion Club, Ricky Nelson Remembered, Nordic Bees, Millie & Glenn, Ivares Pojkarna, Telge Glima, The Christmas Wish, Bjoro Haaland, Mollie B, Viking Live Steel Combat, Ragnarokkr, Williams and Ree, Country Gentlemen, Ringling 5, Gordy Lindquist, Skalmusik, Auntie Kreamsaugen, Shelby Huston, Skandi Ski Fantasy, Western Plains Children’s Choir, Scandinavian Youth Camp Performers, J-M-B Band, Scandinavian Unique Antiques, Nordic Hand Knit Sweater Program, Bunad and Folk Costume Style Show— and more!
- Saskatchewan: 5 days | Sept 27, 2017
- USA Heartland
- Passport Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air-conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and taxes
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admissions for all attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Daily admission to Høstfest activities
- Daily shuttles to the Norsk Høstfest activities
- Reserved seating for five Celebrity Shows including the Closing Performance
- Continuous entertainment on various stages
- Ongoing activities including Scandinavian Arts, Crafts, Handiwork and Antique Displays, Food Booths
- Optional international dance with live bands Wednesday to Saturday
- Scandinavian Heritage Park
- Meals Include: 4 Continental Breakfasts.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.