Seattle Baseball Getaway
Seattle Mariners vs Toronto Blue Jays
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm | Fort Macleod 2:00 pm
There is something for everyone in the spectacular “Emerald City”. Your tour features all breakfasts, an exciting 3-game Mariners vs. Blue Jays series, a guided tour of T-Mobile Park(formerly Safeco Field), an enjoyable stop at Pike Place Market and Seattle Driving tour!
Panoramic views of the natural surrounding beauty abundantly display Puget Sound’s scenic allure, the Cascades, the Olympic Mountains and the distant ice-clad Mount Rainier. The Space Needle, unveiled as the centerpiece of the 1962 World’s Fair, remains as an iconic part of the Seattle skyline.
- 6 days | August 22, 2019
- USA West
- Passport Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air-conditioned, washroom-equipped motorcoach.
- Quality accommodations and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Travel Bag
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Three Game Tickets
- T-Mobile Park
- Pike Place Market
- Seattle Driving Tour
- Meals Include: All Breakfasts (5 Continental)
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.