CLOSE TO HOME TOUR SERIES
Adams River Salmon Run
SALUTE TO THE SOCKEYE — THANKSGIVING GETAWAY
Mother Nature puts on her grandest show during October! A scenic Canadian Rockies getaway at the Three Valley Lake Chateau that combines the scenery of the mountains dressed in their fall colours with side trips to Adams River for the Salmon Run, the healing pools of Halcyon Hot Springs, three breakfasts and three dinners including a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner.
- 4 days | October 7, 2022
- Canada West
- No Passport Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and taxes
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Traveller’s Handbook
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admissions to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Trip to Adams River to view the Salmon Spawning Process
- Tour of Heritage Ghost Town and Antique Car Museum
- Shelter Bay to Galena Bay Ferry
- Halcyon Hot Springs
- Driving Tour of Banff
- Meals Include: 3 Continental Breakfasts, 3 Dinners including Thanksgiving Dinner.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian dollars
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.