CLOSE TO HOME TOUR SERIES!
Christmas at Harrison Hot Springs
DEPARTURE: Calgary 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:30 am | Edmonton 12:30 pm | Edson 3:15 PM | Hinton 4:15 PM
The quaint lakeside village of Harrison welcomes you with twinkling lights and festive décor!
Holiday displays transform the waterfront into a magical world of colour highlighting the folklore of the elusive Sasquatch. Stroll along Harrison’s paved promenade and indulge in the magic of Christmas or feel the warmth of the holiday season as you immerse yourself in the hot springs healing mineral waters surrounded by the fresh mountain air.
You will enjoy a Welcome dinner in Valemount; Christmas Eve dinner, visit from Santa, Christmas breakfast, a traditional Christmas dinner in Harrison and a Farewell dinner in Jasper.
6 days | December 23, 2021
Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air‑conditioned, washroom‑equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodation and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
HARRISON HOT SPRINGS RESORT
ACCOMMODATION – WEST TOWER
°newer rooms °easier elevator access °closer to pools
DON’T FORGET YOUR BATHING SUIT
Complimentary robe supplied for your stay at Harrison Hot Springs Resort.
- Welcome Dinner
- Unlimited use of mineral pools
- Christmas Eve Dinner
- Christmas Day Breakfast
- Visit from Santa
- Christmas Gift
- Christmas Day Dinner
- Free Day in Harrsion
- Farewell Dinner
- Meals Include: 3 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.