Minot Norsk Høstfest The Clarion Hotel – Alberta Departure-7 Day Motorcoach Tour
STAY AT THE BEST-LOCATED HOTEL
CLARION HOTEL best-located across the street from Høstfest. Includes breakfast and daily transportation to/from Høstfest
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm | Fort Macleod 2:00 pm | Lethbridge 2:30 pm | Medicine Hat 4:45 pm
LOOKING FOR WORLD-CLASS ENTERTAINMENT?
It’s happening in Minot, North Dakota at the 44th ANNUAL NORSK HØSTFEST.
North America’s largest Scandinavian Festival is a grand celebration of Nordic heritage, food and fun featuring two major artists performing each day.
This popular tour includes reserved seating for FIVE main stage celebrity shows.
Extra shows are optional.
2021 HEADLINERS – To Be Announced.
PRIOR YEARS ENTERTAINMENT ON THE FREE STAGES INCLUDE: Medora Gospel Experience, Neil Diamond Tribute Show, Bjoro Haaland, Mollie B, Williams & Ree, Kentucky Riders, Western Senators, William Florian, Fiddling Lefty, Trio Larsson, True Thomas, Telge Glima, Auntie Kreamsaugen, Country Gentlemen, Soul Shine, Norwegian Bachelor Farmers, Jenta O’Ja, Jenny & the Law, Daniel Starks, Ringling 5, Ragnarokkr, Høstfest Accordian Band, Skalmusik, Skandi Ski Fantasy, Dakota Drifters, Renee, Karl & Loretta, Rolf Stang, Ross Sutter & the SYC Swedish Dancers, Western Plains Children’s Choir, Dance of the Norweigan Sweaters, Viking Village, Troll Beauty Pageant, Bunad Style Show, Scandinavian Antiques Show, Nordic Kitchen Cooking – and more!
- 2021 Departure Dates
- Alberta Only: 7 Days | September 28, 2021
PRICES TO BE ANNOUNCED
- USA Heartland
- Passport Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air-conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Daily admission to Høstfest activities
- Reserved seating for five Celebrity Shows
- Continuous entertainment on various stages
- Ongoing activities including Scandinavian Arts, Crafts, Handiwork and Antique Displays, Food Booths
- Optional evening international dance with live bands
- Scandinavian Heritage Park
- Meals Include: All Breakfasts (Continental)
STARS OF PAST YEARS:
Oak Ridge Boys
Gaither Vocal Band
2021-Pricing-Prices To Be Announced
ALBERTA DEPARTURE ONLY
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change