Minot Norsk Høstfest The Clarion Hotel – Alberta Departure-8 Day Motorcoach Tour
STAY AT THE BEST-LOCATED HOTEL
THE CLARION HOTEL – Previously the Holiday Inn Riverside
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm | Fort Macleod 2:00 pm | Lethbridge 2:30 pm | Medicine Hat 4:45 pm
LOOKING FOR BIG NAME ENTERTAINMENT? IT’S HAPPENING IN MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA AT THE 43rd ANNUAL NORSK HØSTFEST. North America’s largest Scandinavian Festival is a grand celebration of Nordic heritage, food and fun which features two major artists performing each day.
This popular tour will include reserved seating for FIVE main stage celebrity shows.
Extra shows are optional.2019 included Celebrity Entertainers were: Chicks with Hits featuring Terri Clark, Pam Tillis & Suzy Bogguss; Daniel O’Donnell; Clint Black; Charley Pride; and Terry Fator.
2019 ENTERTAINMENT ON THE NON-RESERVED FREE STAGES INCLUDED: The Medora Gospel Experience, Neil Diamond Tribute Show, Bjoro Haaland, Mollie B, Williams and Ree, Kentucky Riders, The Western Senators, William Florian, Ryan Keplin Fiddling Lefty, Trio Larsson, True Thomas the Story Teller, Viking Live Steel Combat, Telge Glima, Auntie Kreamsaugen, Country Gentlemen, Soul Shine, The Norwegian Bachelor Farmers, Magic Tap Cloggers, Jenta O’ja, Jenny and the Law, Max from Wild Hands, Daniel Starks, Ringling 5 Ragnarokkr, Norsk Hostfest Accordian Club, J-M-B Band, Skalmusik, Skandi Ski Fantasy, Dakota Drifters, Renee & Karl, Scandinavian Youth Camp Performers, Western Plains Children’s Choir, Nordic Hand Knit Sweater Program, Bunad and Folk Costume Style Show, Scandinavian Antiques Show – and more!
- Guaranteed Date
- 2020 Departure Dates
- Alberta Only: 8 Days | September 28, 2020
- USA Heartland
- Passport Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air-conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Daily admission to Høstfest activities
- Reserved seating for five Celebrity Shows
- Continuous entertainment on various stages
- Ongoing activities including Scandinavian Arts, Crafts, Handiwork and Antique Displays, Food Booths
- Optional evening international dance with live bands
- Scandinavian Heritage Park
- Shopping excursion to Dakota Mall
- Meals Include: 2 Continental Breakfasts.
ALBERTA DEPARTURE ONLY
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.