CLOSE TO HOME TOUR SERIES!
Peace Country Explorer
DEPARTURE: Calgary 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:30 am | Edmonton 12:30 pm
Explore the fabulous Peace River Country in Northern Alberta and British Columbia, a region of Boreal Forest and tilled plains. Experience the history of this region from the ancient days to the more recent past. See fantastic waterways, heritage villages, unusual monuments and sample produce from the local farms. This tour includes four nights in the same hotel, so unpack and settle in!
6 days | July 11, 2021
Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air‑conditioned, washroom‑equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodation and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- World’s Largest Bee
- Guided Driving Tour of Peace River and area
- Dunvegan Bridge
- Muskoseepi Park
- Grande Prairie Museum and Heritage Village
- Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum
- Melsness Mercantile
- Valhalla Troll Park
- Mile 0
- Dawson Creek Station Museum
- Beaverlodge Farmers’ Market
- Southview Provincial Recreation Area
- Grande Cache Tourism and Interpretive Centre
- Hosted Farewell Dinner
6 Meals Include: All Breakfasts (4 Grab-n-Go, 1 Continental), 1 Lunch, 1 Farewell Dinner, Picnic-style Break (cookies and juice).
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.