CLOSE TO HOME TOUR SERIES
Manitou Springs and Moose Jaw Mineral Spa
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm | Fort Macleod 2:00 pm | Lethbridge 2:30 pm | Medicine Hat 4:45 p.m.
A special tour to the two famous mineral spa resorts in the Land of Living Skies – Saskatchewan. Manitou Springs Resort and Mineral Spa draws the water for its pools from Lake Manitou, known as the Dead Sea of Canada due to the high levels of salt in the water – so buoyant you cannot sink! Temple Gardens Hotel and Spa in Moose Jaw takes its mineral waters from a spring heated by natural geothermal energy – the heat of the Earth! The built-in Epsom Salts and Magnesium will draw out the aches and pains and soothe your soul. Relax and enjoy the healthful waters of these two major mineral spas in Saskatchewan. Explore many of the most interesting attractions in Manitou Beach and Moose Jaw, from Danceland to a driving tour of Moose Jaw, the Moose Jaw Tunnels, the Western Development Museum and more, included as part of your tour.
- Guaranteed Date
7 days | July 23, 2023
Passport Not Required
DON’T FORGET YOUR SWIMSUIT! ROBES ARE PROVIDED AT BOTH POOLS. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON BOOKING SPA SERVICES, INQUIRE AT TIME OF BOOKING.
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom-equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodation and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Welcome Meet and Greet
- Manitou Springs Indoor Hot Pools
- Guided Tour of Moose Jaw
- Moose Jaw Outdoor Murals
- CFB Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Geothermal Mineral Pool
- Historic Tunnels
- Western Development Museum
- Guided Tour of Medalta Pottery
Meals Include: 5 Breakfasts, 1 Farewell Dinner
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.