CLOSE TO HOME, NEW TOUR!
Stettler Train and Drumheller
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 8:00 am | Red Deer 10:00 am
This short getaway combines a vintage passenger train excursion on the Alberta Prairie Railway with a visit to Drumheller and the renowned Royal Tyrrell Museum of Paleontology.
- 2 days | July 19, 2020
- Canada West
- No Passport Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodation and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admissions to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Vintage Passenger Train
- Royal Tyrrell Museum
- The Hoodoos
- Meals Include: 1 Continental Breakfast and Lunch.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian dollars