CLOSE TO HOME TOUR SERIES
All within Alberta
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 8:45 a.m.; Sherwood Park 9:15 a.m.
Bitaemo – “Welcome” in Ukrainian
Immerse yourself in the culture and history of Ukrainians in Alberta. This interesting Day Tour combines a visit to the award-winning Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village near Elk Island National Park with an authentic Ukrainian lunch and a tour of the Basilian Fathers Museum in Mundare. Includes a photo stop at the World’s Largest Sausage in Mundare with time to shop at the family-owned Stawnichy’s Mundare Sausage store.
- 1 day | 2024 Dates To Be Announced
- Prices To Be Announced
Region: Canada West
Passport Not Required
THERE IS PLENTY OF STORAGE SPACE UNDER YOUR MOTORCOACH FOR THOSE EXTRA PURCHASES! YOU ARE WELCOME TO BRING A SMALL COOLER BAG.
Be sure to wear your walking shoes.
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air‑conditioned, washroom‑equipped motorcoach
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village
- Basilian Fathers Museum
- Mundare Sausage
- Meals Include: 1 Lunc
2024 Pricing To Be Announced
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Discounts do not apply to Day Tours| Prices subject to change