BC Hot Springs and Nelson Stay Awhile
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm
Soothe yourself in the refreshing mineral hot springs that abound in beautiful British Columbia – Halcyon, Ainsworth and Fairmont!
Includes three nights in Nelson at the Prestige Lakeside Resort with unique side trips. Enjoy a guided tour of Nelson with its carefully restored heritage buildings and a ride on historic Streetcar #23. Includes a stop at the Nikkei Internment Memorial Centre, visits to the silver-mining town of Kaslo and SS Moyie sternwheeler, a ferry ride across Kootenay Lake, drive by the famous glasshouse and more!
- 7 days | May 9, 2019
- Canada West
- Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and taxes
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Roger’s Pass
- Galena Bay Ferry Ride
- Halcyon Hot Springs
- New Denver
- Nikkei Internment Memorial Centre
- Guided tour of Nelson
- Street Car #23
- Area tour of Kaslo
- SS Moyie
- Ainsworth Hot Springs
- Kootenay Lake Ferry Ride
- Drive by the Glass House
- Fairmont Pools
- Free Day at Fairmont Hot Springs
- Driving Tour of Banff
- DON’T FORGET YOUR BATHING SUIT, TOWEL AND ROBE!
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.