We are always looking for new candidates to join the team at Nagel Tours.

Our current employment opportunities are listed below.  If you think you’re the perfect candidate for any of these positions please apply!

Tour Directors

Nagel Tours Ltd. is known for excellence in our Escorted Motor Coach vacations and our friendly and caring Tour Directors are key in providing our industry leading experiences.  We are always looking for interest from qualified and experienced candidates that are organized and comfortable leading groups to our various destinations.  Most of our tours operate in the United States and Canada and are multi-day trips up to 29 days in length.  Travel across the border and being away from home is a requirement of this position. Tour Directors must enjoy public speaking and will often have to help with navigation and assisting passengers with their needs 24/7 while on the road.  Ability to lift hand luggage and occasionally help with baggage handling is also a requirement of this position.  Management of the tour with the assistance of our knowledgeable tour planning staff is a key skill for a Tour Director, and the ability to use computer software such as Word and Excel and the ability to use mobile technology including emails and texting is a definite asset.

Motor Coach Drivers

Our sister company Nagel Coaches Ltd is looking for Motor Coach Driver candidates for casual, part time positions. Much of the work is providing transportation for our Nagel Tours escorted vacations. We also do charter work for corporate clients, sports teams and the occasional private function. Nagel Coaches is always looking for employees with excellent customer service skills and impeccable driving skills, and promote to more full-time work from within. Our headquarters is in Edmonton, AB and candidates should live within an hour of central Edmonton – preferably within the City of Edmonton.  We only hire experienced motor coach operators with a background in tours and charters that already posses a Class 1 or 2Q driver’s license and the willingness and ability to cross the border into the United States and to be away from home for extended periods of time (up to 29 days).