DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm
Vineyards, orchards, beaches, rolling hills and blue water welcome you to the Okanagan Valley.
Featuring four nights in Kelowna with unique side trips.
Highlights include an orchard tour, wine tastings, a wine tour that takes you from grape to glass … and more!
- 7 days | September 30, 2018
- Canada West
- Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and taxes
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Ghost Town
- Orchard Tour
- Apple Treats
- Wine Tastings as shown
- The Naramata Bench
- Fruit Stand
- Cheese Factory
- Rogers Pass
- Driving tour of Banff
- Meals Include: 4 Continental Breakfasts, 2 Dinners: Welcome Dinner, Farewell Dinner.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.