DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7 am | Red Deer 9am | Calgary 12pm
Travel with us into Canada’s fruit basket, the Okanagan Valley. Featuring four nights in Kelowna with unique side trips. Highlights include an orchard tour, wine tastings that take you from grape to glass … and more!
- 7 days | May 14th, 2017 | October 1st 2017
- Canada West
- Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and taxes
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Ghost Town
- Orchard Tour
- Apple Treats
- Wine Tastings as shown
- The Naramata Bench
- Fruit Stand
- Cheese Factory
- Rogers Pass
- Driving tour of Banff
- Meals Include: 4 Continental Breakfasts, 2 Dinners: Welcome Dinner, Farewell Dinner.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.