Vancouver Island — Victoria and Pacific Rim
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm
Discover the west coast of Vancouver Island known for its spectacular beaches, scenic wilderness and casual hospitality. A picnic lunch on the beach and a fun whale-watching cruise will make for an unforgettable day!
Highlights include the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, the unique charm of Victoria, the floral beauty of Butchart Gardens, the historical full-size murals in Chemainus and the stately Cathedral Grove.
- 8 days | May 3, 2019
- Canada West
- Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodation and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Travel bag
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Ferry crossings as indicated
- Guided tour of Victoria
- Butchart Gardens
- Coombs Country Market
- Cathedral Grove
- Whale Watching Cruise (Limited Seating)
- Picnic Lunch
- Free time on the beach
- Ghost Town
- Farewell Dinner
- Rogers Pass
- Driving Tour of Banff
- Meals Include: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Picnic Lunch, 1 Farewell Dinner.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.