CLOSE TO HOME TOUR SERIES!
BC Hot Springs and Nelson Stay Awhile
Soothe yourself in the refreshing mineral hot springs that abound in beautiful British Columbia – Halcyon, Ainsworth and Fairmont. Enjoy three nights in Nelson, BC with unique side trips. Includes a guided tour of Nelson’s historic districts, a ride on historic Streetcar #23, a stop at the Nikkei Internment Memorial Centre, a visit to the silver mining town of Kaslo and the S.S. Moyie sternwheeler and more. A free day to enjoy the resort at Fairmont!
- 7 days | May 8, 2021
- Canada West
- Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Roger’s Pass
- Ghost Town
- Welcome Dinner
- Galena Bay Ferry Ride
- Halcyon Hot Springs
- New Denver
- Nikkei Internment Memorial Centre
- Guided tour of Nelson
- Street Car #23
- Area tour of Kaslo
- S.S. Moyie
- Ainsworth Hot Springs
- Kootenay Lake Ferry Ride
- Drive by the Glass House
- Fairmont Pools
- Free Day at Fairmont Hot Springs
- Driving Tour of Banff
- Meals Include: Get Acquainted Welcome Dinner and Breakfast at Three Valley Lake Chateau.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.