CLOSE TO HOME TOUR SERIES!
BRITISH COLUMBIA CIRCLE
WITH OPTIONAL SKEENA TRAIN
Includes Inside Passage Sailing
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm
Combine three modes of transportation on this special 8-day tour: a luxury motorcoach, two scenic ferry rides and an optional daylight train ride. Features a day cruise along the coast of British Columbia to Prince Rupert and an optional spectacular journey east to Prince George on the VIA Rail Skeena Train.
8 days | July 30, 2021
8 days | June 19, July 17, July 31, 2022
2022 prices subject to change
Passport Not Required
Government Issued Photo ID Required For Ferry
Option – DAY 6 Skeena Train Excursion
Note: “Touring Class” is not available this season. 2021 VIA Rail dates offer spacious and reclinable seating in “Economy Class” with light meals, snacks and bar service available for purchase. Call for prices.
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom-equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Travel Bag
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Ghost Town
- Ferry to Vancouver Island
- Northern Expedition Ferry voyage through Inside Passage from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert
- Reserved seat in ferry’s Aurora Lounge
- Museum of Northern British Columbia
- North Pacific Cannery National Historic Site
- Mount Robson
- Jasper National Park
- Driving Tour of Jasper
- Meals Include: 3 Continental Breakfasts, 1 Picnic Lunch, Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change | 2022 prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.