CLOSE TO HOME TOUR SERIES!
BRITISH COLUMBIA CIRCLE
WITH OPTIONAL SKEENA TRAIN
Includes Inside Passage Sailing
Combine three modes of transportation on this special 8-day tour: a luxury motorcoach, two scenic ferry rides and an optional daylight train ride. Features a day cruise along the coast of British Columbia to Prince Rupert and an optional spectacular journey east to Prince George on the VIA Rail Skeena Train.
8 days | June 20, 2021| July 18, 2021| August 1, 2021
- Canada West
- Passport Not Required
Option – DAY 6 Skeena Train Excursion
Seating in deluxe “Touring Class” and 3 included meals on the VIA Rail train.
Adult: $432.00 + GST
Senior: $388.00 + GST
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Travel Bag
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Ghost Town
- Ferry to Vancouver Island
- Northern Expedition Ferry voyage through Inside Passage from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert
- Reserved seat in ferry’s Aurora Lounge
- Museum of Northern British Columbia
- North Pacific Cannery National Historic Site
- Mount Robson
- Jasper National Park
- Driving Tour of Jasper
- Meals Include: 3 Continental Breakfasts, 1 Picnic Lunch, Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.