California Redwoods and San Francisco
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm | Fort Macleod 2:00 pm
Join Nagel Tours on an unforgettable holiday that combines the beauty of northern California with a visit to historic Virginia City and overnights in Reno and Jackpot, Nevada.
Travel through the towering redwood forests with a drive along the Avenue of the Giants. Visit the famous landmarks of San Francisco and enjoy a scenic bay cruise.
- Guaranteed Date
- 10 days | April 11, 2019 | April 22, 2020
- USA West
- Passport Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air-conditioned, washroom-equipped motorcoach.
- Quality accommodation and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Travel Bag
- Traveller’s Handbook
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Redwood National Park
- Avenue of the Giants
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park
- Picnic Lunch
- Wine Tasting
- Pier 39
- Bay Cruise
- Guided tour of San Francisco
- Cable Car Ride
- South Lake Tahoe
- Virginia City
- Meals Include: 4 Continental Breakfasts, 1 Picnic Lunch and Farewell Dinner.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | 2020 Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.