CLOSE TO HOME TOUR SERIES!
Christmas in Victoria
Calgary 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:30 am | Edmonton 12:30 pm | Edson 3:15 pm | Hinton 4:15 pm
All aboard Santa’s Sleigh for a Gala Christmas Celebration in Victoria! Enjoy a narrated tour of this charming and gracious city aglow with twinkling lights of the holiday season. The Butchart Gardens welcomes us with carollers, sparkling lights and festive décor. We’ll enjoy the season in style with a Christmas Eve dinner, visit from Santa, Christmas Day breakfast buffet and Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. Come celebrate the holiday with us in a beautiful Vancouver Island setting surrounded by hills and overlooking the snow-clad Olympic Mountains.
Features four nights at the Huntingdon Manor, conveniently located near the picturesque inner harbour.
- Guaranteed Date
- 9 days | December 21, 2020
- Passport Not Required
- Guaranteed Date
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Travel Bag
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Welcome Dinner
- Ferry crossings as indicated
- Driving tour of Chemainus Murals
- Butterfly Gardens
- Butchart Gardens displayed for Christmas
- Seasonal Afternoon High Tea
- Guided tour of Victoria
- Christmas Eve Dinner
- Christmas Day Breakfast Buffet
- Visit from Santa
- Christmas Gift
- Christmas Dinner
- Farewell Dinner
- Meals include:5 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Afternoon High Tea and 4 Dinners
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.