CLOSE TO HOME TOUR SERIES
Christmas in Victoria
Calgary 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:30 am | Edmonton 12:30 pm | Edson 3:15 pm | Hinton 4:15 pm
All aboard Santa’s Sleigh for a Gala Christmas Celebration in Victoria! Enjoy a narrated tour of this charming and gracious city aglow with twinkling lights of the holiday season. The Butchart Gardens welcomes you with carollers, sparkling lights and festive décor. Savour the season in style with a Christmas Eve dinner, visit from Santa, special Christmas brunch and Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. The temperate climate, lovely reflections on the water, and views of the distant snow-clad Olympic Mountains provide the perfect backdrop as you celebrate the holidays with us.
Features four nights at the Huntingdon Manor, conveniently located near the picturesque Inner Harbour.
- 2023 Departure Date
- Guaranteed date
- 9 days | December 21, 2023
Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Travel Bag
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Welcome Dinner
- Ferry crossings as indicated
- Guided tour of Victoria
- Christmas Eve Dinner
- Special Christmas Breakfast
- Visit from Santa
- Christmas Gift
- Christmas Dinner
- Butterfly Gardens
- Butchart Gardens lit up for Christmas
- Afternoon High Tea
- Pizza Party
- Farewell Dinner
- 14 Meals include: 7 Breakfasts, 1 Brunch, 1 Afternoon High Tea, 5 Dinners.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.