Drumheller Passion Play Awayday
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 10:00 am | Leduc 10:30 AM
In the heart of the Canadian Badlands, the Drumheller Valley offers spectacular unique scenery and experiences. This Awayday features the famous Badlands Passion Play and an included dinner.
- Guaranteed Date
- 2023 Departure Dates
- 1 day | July 2, 2023
- Canada West
- Passport Not Required
The Badlands Passion Play is a 3-hour outdoor performance, including a 30-minute intermission.
Doors open one hour prior to the performance. Although your seat is assigned, please arrive early to enjoy services in the Badlands Arts Centre.
What to bring
We are an outdoor theatre. Please bring:
• a hat
• some water
• a seat cushion for our wooden benches
• cash for our in-theatre snack carts
• a jacket or sweater
• rain poncho or raincoat
We have some of these items available for purchase in our gift shop and concession stands.
• Water bottles can be refilled on site.
• No outside food or drink may be brought in, no picnic coolers.
• No umbrellas may be used in the amphitheatre.
• There are some indoor washroom facilities and additional portable toilet facilities.
• Our concession has a variety of meal and snack options. During intermission, concession purchases inside the Amphitheatre are “cash only” to keep the lines moving quickly.
• Souvenir booths are open from 2:30 pm until 4:00 pm and are closed during the play.
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air‑conditioned, washroom‑equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Passion Play
- Meals Include: 1 Dinner.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Discounts do not apply to Day Tours