Minot Norsk Høstfest
The Clarion Hotel
8 Day Motorcoach Tour – Alberta Departure
LOOKING FOR WORLD-CLASS ENTERTAINMENT? It’s happening in Minot, North Dakota at the 43rd ANNUAL NORSK HØSTFEST, North America’s largest Scandinavian Festival. Enjoy four full days of Scandinavian culture and world-class celebrity entertainment featuring two major artists performing each day.
This popular tour includes reserved seating for FOUR main stage celebrity shows. Extra shows are optional.
CLARION HOTEL best-located adjacent to the Høstfest State Fairgrounds with DAILY TRANSPORTATION by motorcoach to/from Høstfest.
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm | Fort Macleod 2:00 pm | Lethbridge 2:30 pm | Medicine Hat 4:45 pm
- Alberta Only: 8 Days | September 25, 2023
- PRICES TO BE ANNOUNCED
- USA Heartland
- Passport Required
STARS OF PAST YEARS:
Andy Williams, Loretta Lynn, Ricky Skaggs, Roy Clark, Tom Jones, George Burns, Kenny Rogers, Charley Pride, Merle Haggard, Paul Anka, Frankie Avalon, Red Skelton, Doc Severinsen, Engelbert Humperdinck, Barbara Mandrell, Daniel O’Donnell, Pam Tillis, Ronnie Milsap, Randy Travis, Anne Murray, Wayne Newton, Beach Boys, Tanya Tucker, Oak Ridge Boys, Herman’s Hermits, Roger Whittaker, The Temptations, Gaither Vocal Band, Tony Orlando, Leanne Rimes, Terri Clark, Terry Fator, Johnny Reid and many more…
PRIOR YEARS ENTERTAINMENT ON THE NON-RESERVED FREE STAGES
Medora Gospel Experience, Neil Diamond Tribute Show, Bjoro Haaland, Mollie B, Williams & Ree, Kentucky Riders, Western Senators, William Florian, Fiddling Lefty, Trio Larsson, True Thomas, Telge Glima, Auntie Kreamsaugen, Country Gentlemen, Soul Shine, Norwegian Bachelor Farmers, Jenta O’Ja, Jenny & the Law, Daniel Starks, Ringling 5, Ragnarokkr, Høstfest Accordion Band, Skalmusik, Skandi Ski Fantasy, Dakota Drifters, Renee, Karl & Loretta, Rolf Stang, Ross Sutter & the SYC Swedish Dancers, Western Plains Children’s Choir, Dance of the Norwegian Sweaters, Viking Village, Troll Beauty Pageant, Bunad Style Show, Scandinavian Antiques Show, Nordic Kitchen Cooking – and more!
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air-conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodations and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Daily admission into Norsk Høstfest
- Daily transportation by motorcoach to/from Høstfest
- Reserved seating for four Celebrity Shows
- Continuous entertainment on various stages
- Ongoing activities including Scandinavian Arts, Crafts, Handiwork and Antique Displays, Food Booths
- Area Driving Tour
- Scandinavian Heritage Park
Meals Include: 7 Continental Breakfasts.
2023 Pricing To Be Announced-Clarion Hotel
ALBERTA DEPARTURE ONLY
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change