Reno/Northern Nevada Sightseeing
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7am | Red Deer 9am | Calgary 12pm | Fort Macleod 2pm | Lethbridge 2:30pm
Join Nagel Tours for an unforgettable tour of northern Nevada!
Spend three nights in downtown Reno at the centrally located Circus Circus Hotel. This interesting circle route takes you through six states and two provinces.
Highlights include a day excursion to the beautiful Lake Tahoe area, Carson City – Nevada’s capital, and a visit to Virginia City – a national historic district. A free day, three scenic national forests, a wine tasting, and a visit to a full-scale replica of Stonehenge on the cliffs of the Columbia River will round out your trip.
November 3, 2024
Prices To Be Announced
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air-conditioned, washroom-equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodation and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Sightseeing and admissions as outlined in the Itinerary
- Meet and Greet
- Incline Village
- North Lake Tahoe
- Carson City
- Virginia City
- Free day in Reno
- Optional Shuttle to National Automobile Museum and Meadowood Mall
- Modoc National Forest
- Goose Lake
- Wine tasting
- Stonehenge Memorial
- Farewell Dinner
- 4 Meals Include: 3 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner.
2024 Prices to be announced
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change