Vancouver Island — Victoria and Pacific Rim
DEPARTURE: Edmonton 7:00 am | Red Deer 9:00 am | Calgary 12:00 pm
Discover the west coast of Vancouver Island known for its spectacular beaches, scenic wilderness and casual hospitality. A fun whale watching tour will make for an amazing day!
Highlights include the unique charm of Victoria, the floral beauty of Butchart Gardens, themed murals in Chemainus, stately Cathedral Grove and tranquil MacKenzie Beach.
- Guaranteed Date
- 8 days | May 8, 2020
- Canada West
- Passport Not Required
Included in Your Holiday
- First class transportation on an air conditioned, washroom equipped motorcoach
- Quality accommodation and tax
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Baggage handling, one average piece per person
- Travel bag
- Admission to attractions and sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Ferry crossings as indicated
- Guided tour of Victoria
- Butchart Gardens
- Coombs Country Market
- Cathedral Grove
- Whale Watching Tour (Limited Seating)
- Free time on the beach
- Ghost Town
- Farewell Dinner
- Rogers Pass
- Driving Tour of Banff
- Meals Include: 5 Breakfasts, 1 Farewell Dinner.
Cost per person | Prices in Canadian Dollars | Prices subject to change
Early Booking Discount
twin sharing per person.